PMM-520: Face-to-Face 1-on-1 Mentoring: PMP/CAPM Certification Exam Preparation
Learning Approach: "PMM-520 - Face-to-Face: PMP/CAPM Certification Exam Preparation (1-on-1 Mentoring)
You live or work in the Metro-NYC area.
You have at least a High School Diploma for ALL registrants.
For PMP-track registrants without a Bachelor's degree: you have at least 7,500 hours of project management-related experience over the past 5-8 years (without a Bachelor's degree or higher); OR,
For PMP-track registrants with a Bachelor's degree: you have at least 4,500 hours of project management-related experience over the past 3-8 years.
For CAPM-track registrants: no additional prerequisites.
Have you worked on projects, either in the private or public sectors, for the past 2+ years and would you like to demonstrate your commitment to this fast-growing profession, improve your level of mastery of project management principles, processes and best practices, and become qualified to manage more challenging projects? Do you live or work in the Metro-NYC area?
If so, this face-to-face, 1-on-1 mentoring may be ideal for you! Why? Because…
It provides you with a fast-paced, in-depth and thorough review of the contents of the 5th Edition of The Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) to help you prepare yourself to take either of the computer-based Certification Exams offered by the Project Management Institute: either as a Project Management Professional (PMP®) or as a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®).
We recommend this face-to-face mentoring approach for those who need a capstone experience at the end of their own personal preparation process and who expect to take the examination soon after this mentoring experience.
This face-to-face mentoring approach includes all of the following resources:
- A copy of the 5th Edition of the PMBOK Guide.
- A 50-item Pre-Test to be used as an "opening diagnostic" instrument and to target the topics to be covered during the remainder of the mentoring experience.
- A 42-page "Quick-Check Notes" document summarizing the key processes, practices, formulas, equations, and other concepts typically encountered on the respective Exam.
- A maximum of 6 hours of one-on-one, face-to-face mentoring from our experienced, certified Instructor, Bill Ruggles (PMP #133).
- A Practice Final Exam (200-items for a PMP Candidate; 150-items for a CAPM Candidate) to be used as a "closing diagnostic" instrument and to prepare the candidate for the respective Certification Exam