(Lancaster PA - 1/4/2019) - The Mid-Atlantic Alliance for Performance Excellence (MAAPE) -- which covers the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware -- is recruiting Regional Examiners for the 2019 Awards Cycle.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider serving (or having others serve) as a Regional Examiner:
- It’s one of the best ASQ or PMI professional development opportunities you can find: you'll earn 1 CEU per 10 hours or 1 PDU per hour of volunteer service.
- You’ll learn a lot about the Baldrige Framework (which serves as the foundation for the Baldrige National Quality Award) and how it is being applied by MAAPE Applicants to improve their organizations.
- You’ll learn how to apply the Baldrige Framework to help your own organization improve.
- You’ll get to work with a really talented team of fellow Regional Examiners and, if you're so motivated, you can apply to become a National Examiner, too.
- You’ll become part of a network of experts in quality and performance excellence.
If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind professional development and networking opportunity, and the chance to make a significant contribution to organizational improvement and our region’s competitiveness, I invite you to apply to serve as an Examiner on the 2019 MAAPE Board of Examiners. The deadline for Regional Examiner applications is January 18.
Training sessions for New Examiners will be performed in March.
Visit www.midatlanticape.org to learn more, or feel free to contact either Bob Bitner, MAAPE Executive Director, at (717) 737-6470 or our COO, Bill Ruggles, at (201)956-7905 with any questions.
All the best in 2019!